Sunshine finally in Tucson...and hey, here on the blog!
After a very gloomy winter the sun finally returned to Tucson. And to my blog, too, courtesy of Sister, Living La Vida Loca.! How sweet. Thanks for the sunshine and something to blog about today.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Pass on the award to 12 bloggers and provide a link.
3. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Link to the person who gave you the award.
I've just barely started blogging and following blogs. And she also picked some of the people I just started following via the Cool Girls Club. So just a little linky love from me.
1. My very dear friend Hazelmoonfly who is actually a Physical Friend In Real Life and loves to obsess with me over dolling up our daughters. She makes the most beautiful hair accessories and girls clothing. Check it out!
2. The Pickled Weasel, fellow cool girl and because she said she needs some sunshine today. Another mommy sewing and blogging.
3. Vegbee at Indietutes because she is so awesomely generous and everyone should read her blog and appreciate her.
That's it. How pathetic, no? Because Sister already linked to Kitschy Coo, who was instrumental in talking me into blogging in the first place and Kid, MD the only other blog I read right now. :-)
I live in the desert with my husband, our daughter and our two golden retrievers. Stay-at-home mom, former math/computer geek, erstwhile hobby gourmet cook, sewing dabbler, aspiring yoga instructor, wine enthusiast, semi-skilled baker, failed housekeeper.