Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Statistics

Time: 6:58 AM
Number of minutes I've been awake: 96
Number of hours I slept: 5.5
Number of minutes Rylee's been awake: 57
Number of hours Rylee slept: 9
Number of hours she needs: 10.5
Number of wardrobe changes in those 57 minutes: 2
Ounces of water dumped on floor and chair: 12
Number of times Rylee has hit me: 4
Number of times I've hit Rylee: 0 (just to be clear)
Number of times I've said: "You're driving me crazy!": 1 
Hours left in the day: 8475923874329871298347

3 comments:

Kitschy Coo said...

That looks pretty familiar, unfortunately. The magic black-out blinds haven't been working?

auntninn said...

The blinds really have been working. We've had several days when she slept until 7 or later, and even three in a row where she slept straight from 8:30 - 7 without waking up. I think the dogs woke her up this morning and when I went to get her she was soaking wet, so I think she couldn't go back to sleep. C'est la vie I guess.

Unknown said...

43% of all statistics are made up on the spot.